Friday, February 17, 2012

Single Crochet Seagrass Blanket



I finally finished crocheting  the blanket I have been working on since the end of January. I love the colors. I bought the yarn at AC Moore. The color is called Seagrass and the brand is Red Heart. Its has ton of colors that I think are suitable for a baby boy with out being to babyish. I like the yellows, greens and blues that jump out at you. I single crocheted the entire blanket. I am having a internal debate with myself deciding if I should make it larger or not. Right now, its about 30 by 30 inches. I have been searching online to see any blankets with cross stitching on the blankets. I would like to add a brown bear to the blanket with cross stitch. I am concerned that the back of the blanket might become messy looking. I guess that's the benefit of being able to call it the backside or wrong side of the blanket. I will probably post pictures in the morning when I have better lighting.
I think its time to start working on my swatch of the month. I want to do something that ties in with Valentine's day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment